Nebraska's return to the BIG XII

Nebraska Back to the Big XII  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

If you think about it penn st was the 1st team added to the big 10 after the original 10.  Maybe ask some of there fans how well they were received back in the day.   

I think if everybody is honest, PSU is still somewhat considered a red headed step child compared to the Michigans and OSU's of the world. It's like everybody agrees that PSU is Big10, but there's an asterisk. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Husker03 said:

I think if everybody is honest, PSU is still somewhat considered a red headed step child compared to the Michigans and OSU's of the world. It's like everybody agrees that PSU is Big10, but there's an asterisk. 

This is absolutely not even a shade of true. 

• Plus1 1

I miss the Big 8.  I don't miss the Big 12.  I miss my college football team being in the hunt every autumn. I also miss being young and fast, dating college girls and having the future stretched out before me. 

You can't go home again, as the misquoted saying goes. 

If you expect Nebraska football to restore dominance by going back to the Big 12, you haven't been paying attention.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I miss the Big 8.  I don't miss the Big 12.  I miss my college football team being in the hunt every autumn. I also miss being young and fast, dating college girls and having the future stretched out before me. 

You can't go home again, as the misquoted saying goes. 

If you expect Nebraska football to restore dominance by going back to the Big 12, you haven't been paying attention.

You can still date college girls. I knew college girls that did that for money. I’m sure that hasn’t changed.