Khalil Davis Suspended for Northwestern

knapplc

2 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

163905783_ScreenShot2019-10-02at10_56_37AM.png.74468ee31d96a22250a9ca0e7d6b8382.png

Something happened right here off camera best I can guess. The ref is right there though and didn't give a penalty.

If thats when it happened K Davis had fallen on top of an OSU olineman, completely incidental from my view.

Edit: after rewatching I see what you are saying there is a small amount of time between when Davis falls and when the ref runs up to him where Davis is out of the shot. Could have been then

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

If thats when it happened K Davis had fallen on top of an OSU olineman, completely incidental from my view.

There was a scuffle around then, which is why we see the ref talking to Davis there, and Davis gesturing at an off-camera Buckeye.

I remember that play, it was chippy and there was a scrum. But I don't remember anything about anyone hitting another player.

I'm sure Frost will comment about it. They have the benefit of the All-22 to see what actually happened.

Just now, knapplc said:

There was a scuffle around then, which is why we see the ref talking to Davis there, and Davis gesturing at an off-camera Buckeye.

I remember that play, it was chippy and there was a scrum. But I don't remember anything about anyone hitting another player.

I'm sure Frost will comment about it. They have the benefit of the All-22 to see what actually happened.

Yep just edited my post Davis goes off camera for a bit right after the fall.