Khalil Davis Suspended for Northwestern

knapplc

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Here's yet another angle. And again it is partial. But still nothing worthy of a suspension here.

The ref is staring right at it no way he misses a swing. It looks like Khalil grabs the dudes helmet a bit, but no swing and not a suspension.

I know we didn't really like Pelini's 'Us Against the World' mentality, but I think Scott needs to rally the troops and get them pissed about this, as a team. This seems like a team whining to the conference, and the conference appeasing them because they're Ohio State, and we're down.

If I'm Frost, I'm telling my team to come out and play pissed off, because they might think they can kick us while we're down, but it won't make a difference. Let's come out and kick tail no matter what kinda crap they try to pull.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

Curious how much he was biting his tongue.

A lot.

But he can't say a freaking thing.  Why?  Because the last 1st time head coach we had that refused to bite his tounge on BS got canned.  A lot of that had to do with losing games and getting blown out.....which we are doing a lot of under Frost right now.

I think the fans deserve a little transparency here, at least an actual explanation as to what the hell he is being suspended for.

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, Jeremy said:

I know we didn't really like Pelini's 'Us Against the World' mentality, but I think Scott needs to rally the troops and get them pissed about this, as a team. This seems like a team whining to the conference, and the conference appeasing them because they're Ohio State, and we're down.

If I'm Frost, I'm telling my team to come out and play pissed off, because they might think they can kick us while we're down, but it won't make a difference. Let's come out and kick tail no matter what kinda crap they try to pull.

I'm sure Frost behind closed doors knows how to motivate his team in ways similar to that while also maintaining a positive image in the media.

• Plus1 1