*** Official Northwestern Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, PaulCrewe said:

AM only starts if he’s 100%, and I see no way that will be the case.  Vedral, and even Christian on his one run, just were more decisive and explosive taking off on the draws/QB keeps

I would add 100% physically and mentally. Something isn't right with him. He's playing like his girlfriend broke his heart or something. I hope he gets it figured out. 

2 minutes ago, lo country said:

Don't know if its execution or play calling, but the Noah run O looks crisper.  Might be he looks for read 1 and then goes.  He did look like he had less "happy feet" than Martinez.

Frost called about 4 QB keepers. Not sure if the backups know any of the play book??? Half the plays there was no RB in the backfield....it was weird.
Even before Vedral came in we looked about equal to NW's offense....just plain bad in all phases.

1 minute ago, Hayseed said:

Frost called about 4 QB keepers. Not sure if the backups know any of the play book??? Half the plays there was no RB in the backfield....it was weird.
Even before Vedral came in we looked about equal to NW's offense....just plain bad in all phases.

Almost like he was playing for OT.....

• Fire 1