Martinez scared or coached

All season long, Martinez has been indecisive in many ways, holding passes too long rolling out vs staying in the pocket, and others. The worst one though is pass vs run. Every single game he start to run has a clear lane for a first down then pulls up and throws a terrible pass instead. My question is, is he being coached to avoid running??? Some of these are so obvious it is ridiculous. 

It seems like he is really trying to be a “quarterback” first, looking to throw all the time and not running the ball. Idk why because Frost claims he wants his qbs to “run like an I-back”. But I also think Frosts play calling has regressed as we’re not as fast between plays as we were last year. Martinez seems to play a lot better when we go fast and he doesn’t have to think

• Plus1 2
24 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

All season long, Martinez has been indecisive in many ways, holding passes too long rolling out vs staying in the pocket, and others. The worst one though is pass vs run. Every single game he start to run has a clear lane for a first down then pulls up and throws a terrible pass instead. My question is, is he being coached to avoid running??? Some of these are so obvious it is ridiculous. 

For whatever reason Cheeks is unable to make the correct reads in this easy to read offense. At some point making lame excuses for him will run its course 

• Fire 1

Whatever the cause, the issue is obvious by now.  AM is waiting to see guys open instead of anticipating and leading them with his throws.  Plus the fact that we dont test defenses vertically at all.  This offense doesn't even remotely resemble the explosive UCF offense that we all envisioned.  Some of that is on the players, but just as much if not more of the blame falls on the coaches.

• Fire 2