What did we learn? (The NW edition, sponsored by the MASH 4077)

11 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

:facepalm:

Since you were watching all TMart's plays you watched him score 87 touchdowns, gain over 10,000 total yards, start in 2 Conference title games. How many conference title games we been in since?  You remember when he was the Big 12 freshman offensive player of the year?

• Plus1 2

9 minutes ago, dvdcrr said:

Since you were watching all TMart's plays you watched him score 87 touchdowns, gain over 10,000 total yards, start in 2 Conference title games. How many conference title games we been in since?  You remember when he was the Big 12 freshman offensive player of the year?

Yep, and regressed...as I stated.  Averages, efficacy...regression.

You can blame injuries or a slew of other things...I just saw a player not get materially better.  Similar to what I'm witnessing from. a team tonight.

NU has a long road ahead.

6 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Yep, and regressed...as I stated.  Averages, efficacy...regression.

You can blame injuries or a slew of other things...I just saw a player not get materially better.  Similar to what I'm witnessing from. a team tonight.

NU has a long road ahead.

No not really, his last year was statistically similar to his best year, and you do realize his serious foot injury sustained at NU became chronic, and ended his football career, right?

Did you know that in 2010 this QB you say had a fumble problem, helped the team go 100% in the red zone during conference play? 100%

Just now, dvdcrr said:

No not really, his last year was statistically similar to his best year, and you do realize his serious foot injury sustained at NU became chronic, and ended his football career, right?

Did you know that in 2010 this QB you say had a fumble problem, helped the team go 100% in the red zone during conference play? 100%

What year was 2010 for him?  What does regression mean?