***Official QB Controversy Thread***

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Noah's athleticism surprised me.  Showed poise and made plays when it matters.

If Martinez has to miss any amount of time does he have to earn the job back or is it automatically his despite the steep regression?

Noah didn't look to bad, but man, it has to be Martinez's job when he gets back.... Doesn't it?   When Adrian is good, he's way better than Vedral could ever dream of being.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Noah's athleticism surprised me.  Showed poise and made plays when it mattered.

If Martinez has to miss any amount of time does he have to earn the job back or is it automatically his despite the steep regression?

Martinez gets the job and hopefully the yips are gone. 

But I’ve gotta think there’s a real QB competition next year. Hopefully Martinez returns back to form in that time. Maybe having a real competition is part of what made him so good last season. 

• Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Martinez gets the job and hopefully the yips are gone. 

But I’ve gotta think there’s a real QB competition next year. Hopefully Martinez returns back to form in that time. Maybe having a real competition is part of what made him so good last season. 

If Martinez misses next week, ideally Vedral plays well in a win, and maybe it lights a bit of a fire under Adrian's a$$....

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
7 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

If Martinez misses next week, ideally Vedral plays well in a win, and maybe it lights a bit of a fire under Adrian's a$$....

I think it depends on how it goes next week. Let’s say Vedral plays and we go into Minny and win easily and the O looks good. At that point I’m not sure Martinez gets the job back when he’s healthy. Obviously a big IF but should Vedral start and we coast against them next week then I would keep riding him

23 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Noah didn't look to bad, but man, it has to be Martinez's job when he gets back.... Doesn't it?   When Adrian is good, he's way better than Vedral could ever dream of being.

Yes, but the problem is Adrian hasn’t been Adrian since last November.

• Plus1 6
  • Thanks 1