ILB Devon Jackson [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

32 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Jackson commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

I read his top 5 article that came out a little bit ago. 

Miami - knows nothing about the school but "who doesn't like Miami?" .....obvious he has never been to Miami. It isn't like he think it is. 

ASU - obvious leader from the article. Likes it that there are NFL coaches son staff and likes the weather. 

A&M - it's about wins. 

OU - it's about wins. 

ND - it's about the Freeman guy. 

lol. 

The kid has no clue what he is doing. Choosing a college based on weather was very obvious from that article. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, uberism said:

I read his top 5 article that came out a little bit ago. 

Miami - knows nothing about the school but "who doesn't like Miami?" .....obvious he has never been to Miami. It isn't like he think it is. 

ASU - obvious leader from the article. Likes it that there are NFL coaches son staff and likes the weather. 

A&M - it's about wins. 

OU - it's about wins. 

ND - it's about the Freeman guy. 

lol. 

The kid has no clue what he is doing. Choosing a college based on weather was very obvious from that article. 

It's his choice no matter the reasons, and he doesn't give a crap what you think, nor do many of the rest of us on this board.

Posts like this just make me shake my head.

• Plus1 1

These kids want to go where they have the best chance to make it to the NFL. Nebraska has done a poor job of developing players over the past several years, so why would any elite player want to play here? I think Frost is able to land a few here and there by making a lot of promises, but once they arrive and see that it's all just a smoke show, they're entering the portal with the quickness. 

On top of that, Nebraska is about as "Plain Jane" as it gets. The weather isn't good, and there's no swagger or flash. It'd be ok if it were hard-nose, rugged football and it worked, but right now, it's not that, and it's not working.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Stumpy1 said:

His family isnt from this state so why should he consider us?  Just because they live in Omaha?  

6 hours ago, Decked said:

Not wrong. This one was never gonna happen 

So.....maybe husker fans shouldn’t be upset that this kid wants to go somewhere else?

its not like he was born here with husker fans as parents.  

• Fire 1
  • 4 months later...
  • Mavric changed the title to ILB Devon Jackson [Oregon - Signed LOI]