John o Neil

40 minutes ago, Crazyhole said:

Both players and the ball came together at the same time.   They didn't call it because it wasn't coverage and neither player attempted to make a play on the ball, so PI could have gone either against us or against them if it had been called.  

When things sound dirty, when you don't mean to.

I think we got the slightly worse hand with bad calls but since they had one that lost the game they will complain more. Even then I think it could have gone either way since that ball was probably too far for that WR to catch anyway.  Looked a lot like the one we lost to Wiscy on in 2016. 

The encroachment on the punt that would have continued a drive, the bad horsecaller on JoJo, and the PI that led to their only TD.  I'm not sure how you call a PI on someone who looks back at the ball and has their hands down at their side.  Someone also was tweeting about how they didnt even enforce the penalty right for that PI. 

It's also not just us that hates this crew:

Michigan

Everyone in the B1G, especially Penn State and Michigan

And he looks like the Janitor from Scrubs. I see Michigan fans bringing up '2018 Nebraska' as an example. Did we have players getting away with cheap shots or something? Seems weird to hate on the officiating in a blowout win. Yeah maybe it sucked, but usually there are better things to remember.

Every week I see penalties go Nebraska's way, game announcers saying great things about the program, and national pundits saying college football is better when Nebraska is winning.

And every week I come on here and see Husker fans convincing themselves there's officiating/announcer/media bias against Nebraska. 

There's not. Unless you want to see it. Not sure why you'd want to. 

• Plus1 1

On 10/6/2019 at 8:50 PM, Fru said:

Well I was 4 years old at the time, so no, I don’t think I complained too much. 

It sucks, but it happens. Settle the game On the field and take it out of their hands. Not to mention that NU had a chance to seal that game and they didn’t. That’s football. 

Interesting that you remember them having a chance to seal the game but not the calls leaning towards a FSU victory

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Every week I see penalties go Nebraska's way, game announcers saying great things about the program, and national pundits saying college football is better when Nebraska is winning.

And every week I come on here and see Husker fans convincing themselves there's officiating/announcer/media bias against Nebraska. 

There's not. Unless you want to see it. Not sure why you'd want to. 

You where glasses and/or hearing aids?

1 hour ago, GBRFAN said:

Interesting that you remember them having a chance to seal the game but not the calls leaning towards a FSU victory

Not sure what you're implying here with this, and I am kind of surprised that I have to spell this out for you. 

I literally don't remember any of the game because again, I was 4 years old. However it's 2019, and I am capable of finding out what happened in games that occurred before I was able to watch and fully comprehend a football game. 

What was the crew that did our Illinois game?  Because that was the strangest and often poorest called game I’ve seen in a while.  This one was pretty similar.  Both of those games had refs missing false starts!  Something you just very rarely see usually.  Idk if the Big 10 needs to pay more and get better guys or have better training/accountability systems or what

19 hours ago, Fru said:

Not sure what you're implying here with this, and I am kind of surprised that I have to spell this out for you. 

I literally don't remember any of the game because again, I was 4 years old. However it's 2019, and I am capable of finding out what happened in games that occurred before I was able to watch and fully comprehend a football game. 

you are clearly using that you where 4 to forget the bad calls but fully capable of watching youtube or whatever else to see that they didn't seal the game - very convenient