Minnesota Week Pressers

Mavric

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

He’s going to be all right and play this week?

or

He’s going to be alright living the rest of his life with one leg?

Frost said when he got here he wouldnt tell the actual status of the players unless they were 100% out for the year. 

1 minute ago, Toe said:

Did anybody ask Frost about putting McCaffrey in for a single play when you're trying to keep him to 4 games max?

Yes.  They didn't think about it at the time, but maybe they should have gone with somebody else.  I honestly don't think it will be an issue, as I don't see where McCaffrey is used for significant time this year, unless Martinez and Vedral are both injured.

• Plus1 3
4 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Yes.  They didn't think about it at the time, but maybe they should have gone with somebody else.  I honestly don't think it will be an issue, as I don't see where McCaffrey is used for significant time this year, unless Martinez and Vedral are both injured.

Is there a limit on how many players can dress in conference games? Maybe Bunch and Masker weren't even dressed out.

7 minutes ago, Toe said:

Did anybody ask Frost about putting McCaffrey in for a single play when you're trying to keep him to 4 games max?

He's third on the depth chart, and this was his first game. If we need him for more than 4, it's because the injury to Adrian is serious. 

• Plus1 1