Minnesota Week Pressers

Mavric

Haven't seen it discussed however wondering how much prepping the i-formation plays into this.  The one play in the NW game looked like he was trying to put the ball up against his backend and then at the last second remembered to let go. I love the idea of being able to switch the O to different looks - but maybe as a freshman center and soph QB we need to be more basic for 2019.

37 minutes ago, Jarhead In Red said:

So, by the 2nd play of the game he's tired?? :unsure: If this is accurate, Jurgens is either poorly conditioned, or if he is tired by the 1st drive then he must play the entire game tired........:)

That might have been a case of being too amped up, because they did improve for the most part for the rest of the 1st quarter. But they still weren't great, and it's clearly not just when he's tired.

2 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I don’t want to read all 4 pages or watch the videos, can someone tell me if we had really good practices and are focused and ready? 

From what I have gather Taylor Martinez is dressing up as Adrian.

PJ Fleck is planning to row his boat through "Frozen water"

74 Gopher fans will show up to the game.

You should be caught up.

22 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

From what I have gather Taylor Martinez is dressing up as Adrian.

PJ Fleck is planning to row his boat through "Frozen water"

74 Gopher fans will show up to the game.

You should be caught up.

You forgot that Jurgens is tired before the game starts and that's why his snaps are off.

16 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I don’t want to read all 4 pages or watch the videos, can someone tell me if we had really good practices and are focused and ready? 

Same thing as every other week “Best practice yet. We’re a young team. They’re learning. They’re hungry. They take it week by week - (but with new phrase ‘one week season’). Some guys are hurt. Some guys are sore. Some guys aren’t sure they like classes lol that much. One guy caught the “HIV” from some CU fan. Next man up (not for the “HIV”, but for the start of the game). 

I think that’s about it. 

• Haha 1