Slo-Mo version of the game-winning kick

knapplc

10 hours ago, STL Husker said:

Why did we try out guys from the men's soccer team, but not anyone from the women's team?  There has to be someone on campus who can kick it over the lineman.

If a scholarship athlete from another sport comes over and participates in even one play, that scholarship gets counted toward the team limit.

That, or Frost is sexist.

4 minutes ago, broganreynik said:

If a scholarship athlete from another sport comes over and participates in even one play, that scholarship gets counted toward the team limit.

That, or Frost is sexist.

There must be walk ons on the soccer team. But we don’t know the tryout specifically excluded them. 

I don’t even know which men’s team that post is about though. We don’t have a men’s soccer team. 

• Plus1 1

46 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

Also just because someone is good at soccer does not mean they can kick field goals.  I had an all american soccer player come out for the football team my senior year in college.  He could do kickoffs but he couldn't make field goals for s#!t.  

Pretty sure they are only looking at the club guy for kickoffs.  At least that was the story right after the try-outs.