Huskers in the 2020 NFL Draft

Mavric

31 minutes ago, GBRFAN said:

Yes and no - NU attrition has been terrible I'm working on some big10 team rankings based on current rosters it should be telling.  Frost has also red shirted a crazy high % based on the situation he is in.  

247 does that every year, here is the one at the end of September last year (didn't see one yet for 2020)

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CollegeTeamTalentComposite/

It isn't as telling as you think, at least not in any sort of a make Nebraska look any better at development sort of way.  We're still ranked #4 in the conference in star rankings even with all the attrition prior to last year. I suspect that's only been maintained with the 9/10 4 stars from the 2020 class.

On 4/27/2020 at 7:34 PM, runningblind said:

247 does that every year, here is the one at the end of September last year (didn't see one yet for 2020)

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CollegeTeamTalentComposite/

It isn't as telling as you think, at least not in any sort of a make Nebraska look any better at development sort of way.  We're still ranked #4 in the conference in star rankings even with all the attrition prior to last year. I suspect that's only been maintained with the 9/10 4 stars from the 2020 class.

Thxs for the info - didn't know such a thing was available.  I was taking it a step further and giving each player a factor rating based on their yr of eligibility - basically saying a 4* Sr is more valuable then a 4* Fr .  

I have finished NU (which took longer then I expected) SO not sure if I will do the other West teams....

• Plus1 1