Freshmen year college essentials: What were the most important things you brought with you?

1 minute ago, teachercd said:

The thread on video game systems got me thinking...so what were the most important things you brought with you to college?

Mine...

1.  TV

2.  Sony Stereo (5 CD changer bitches) with remote and karaoke function!

3. Tin of Kodiak

4. Sega Genesis 

5.  Rubbers (Lucky for the girls on campus,  I didn't need them)

What about you dorks? @ColoradoHusk @JJ Husker

Did you return those rubbers to the drug store for being "expired"?

-Marantz stereo receiver with turntable and Teac cassette deck and about 3 cases of cassette tapes plus every KISS album released to date.

-Texas Instruments calculator. Something like a TI-30 (the ones that were about 1.5” thick and weighed about 3 lbs, with the red segment display and the neatest trick was entering 7734 and turning upside down to reveal the word HELL.) Don’t recall if it actually had a Pi key.

3 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

-Marantz stereo receiver with turntable and Teac cassette deck and about 3 cases of cassette tapes plus every KISS album released to date.

-Texas Instruments calculator. Something like a TI-30 (the ones that were about 1.5” thick and weighed about 3 lbs, with the red segment display and the neatest trick was entering 7734 and turning upside down to reveal the word HELL.) Don’t recall if it actually had a Pi key.

What language is this???