Roxy15

Grilled Garlic Bread:

1-(12-oz.) Baguette

6 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter

4 Minced Garlic Cloves-1-(1/2 T.)

1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt

1/4 Tsp. Black Pepper

1/4 Cup Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley

Split baguette horizontally, and cut each piece in half crosswise. Cook butter, garlic, salt, and black pepper in a small skillet over medium, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in chopped flat-leaf parsley.

Reduce heat to low, and cover mixture to keep warm. Place bread pieces, split side down, on unoiled grill grates over medium heat (350°F to 400°F). Grill, uncovered, until slightly charred and crisp, 1 minute. Flip bread, and grill 1 minute. Remove from grill.

Brush cut sides of bread with warm butter mixture. Cut each into thirds. Serve immediately.

2E5EE57D-1DE3-47D2-85DC-79644F0A46EB.jpeg

For your information, I didn’t make this recipe, but, I know who did and they ate a great cook!  I haven’t made all the recipes I post!  I post recipes that I do make...recipes and links that look good to me!  If you don’t like them, without trying them, then you shouldn’t comment with stupid stuff!

• Haha 1
On 10/12/2019 at 7:49 PM, Roxy15 said:

For your information, I didn’t make this recipe, but, I know who did and they ate a great cook!

What did that poor cook do to deserve to be eaten? Does eating a great cook transfer their culinary powers to you? Are you friends with Jeffrey Dahmer? :o:o:o