*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

13 minutes ago, knapplc said:

There was already a fight before the Red River Shootout between Texass & Oklahoma. Every player on both teams received an Unsportsmanlike Play penalty, meaning another one in the game and that player is disqualified.

Good times.

That was a bold move by the refs.  Good for them.

On another note, Corso picked the the Huskers in an upset....

• Plus1 1
24 minutes ago, knapplc said:

There was already a fight before the Red River Shootout between Texass & Oklahoma. Every player on both teams received an Unsportsmanlike Play penalty, meaning another one in the game and that player is disqualified.

Good times.

Which means a horns down equals the player getting tossed due to the Big XII and their stupid unsportsmanlike penalty for doing it

11 minutes ago, lo country said:

On another note, Corso picked the the Huskers in an upset....

Yawn....

20 minutes ago, WhatDoIKnow said:

The weather forecast I saw does not look good.  Not sure who that favors.  Probably a low scoring game.

It will be interesting.  I think crappy, windy weather favors NU.  Their WR's are a big time threat.  Not to mention we seem to bite on the RPO quite a bit and have yet to find a way to stop those quick slants.  I'd be tempted to keep us in a dime package to go against their strength at receiver and let our front line do what they need to do.  

Do we see more Rahmir in this game at RB?

42 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

I assume they plan to redshirt him and he's already been in one game. This would probably be a good choice for one of his four. But make sure they all know to hold onto the ball.

He's played two, got some carries against NIU and was in for a drive against NW. I agree this might be a good one though, we know we'll have to run.