*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

This is the type of game that shows if you’re team is A BIG Ten caliber team or not. So far we’re not.  

There are so many things that you could point to, but I will say that it doesn’t matter how much speed you recruit. If you don’t get some legitimate tough guys, we will be Maryland year in and year out.  

The extreme emotional swings of this fan base is completely unhealthy. 

this team is snake bitten and not very talented I mean we had to come back to beat Illinois it’s gonna be a long season hopefully it ends with a bowl so we can at least have something tangible to show recruits in terms of progress. 

stop drinking the kool-aid and be rational 

• Plus1 1
Just now, Decoy73 said:

This is the type of game that shows if you’re team is A BIG Ten caliber team or not. So far we’re not.  

There are so many things that you could point to, but I will say that it doesn’t matter how much speed you recruit. If you don’t get some legitimate tough guys, we will be Maryland year in and year out.  

We haven't been a B1G caliber team since we joined.

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, Redux said:

How are we supposed to wait another 2yrs for this to turn around?  Like we had to endure 2-3 stale years of Bo wanting out, 3 years of Riley's worthless brand of crap, and now 2 years of rebuild.  This is too much to ask of a fan base.

I for one, am done assuming that it is going to get turned around.