*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, huskerfan74 said:

I am sorry but I do not buy that Minnesota, Iowa or Wisconsin have better talent than us. What they do have apparently is better coaches that can get these players coached up right and playing to their fullest. Unfortunately, our coaches are not getting the maximum effort from our team and that is painfully obvious.

They have depth and an identity. Nebraska has neither of those things

1 minute ago, FTW said:

To be fair, Pelini inherited some pretty good players and Callahan and his guys recruited. Frost on the other hand, look at what he inherited. And we don't need to even talk about MR. Unfortunately this turnaround is gonna take longer than we probably want it to.

2 more years is what I was told pre season.  But my god, this is the crap we have to endure for 4 years??????????????

1 minute ago, FTW said:

To be fair, Pelini inherited some pretty good players and Callahan and his guys recruited. Frost on the other hand, look at what he inherited. And we don't need to even talk about MR. Unfortunately this turnaround is gonna take longer than we probably want it to.

Do you think this complete staff is the one to do it?  I really have doubts.  Some need to be on an incredibly short leash IMHO.

Just now, Redux said:

I seriously don't think it ever will at this moment.  This was our end game.  Frost was our goal, and this is painful.  We are adding Bo curse to the Solich curse.  This team is f#&%ed forever.

There is a sense that if Frost can't do it, who can.... BUT (and I don't necessarily think this is true.... Yet) it's entirely possible that Frost isn't a good coach at all, and the 2nd year at UCF was a fluke.

1 minute ago, huskerfan702 said:

The extreme emotional swings of this fan base is completely unhealthy. 

this team is snake bitten and not very talented I mean we had to come back to beat Illinois it’s gonna be a long season hopefully it ends with a bowl so we can at least have something tangible to show recruits in terms of progress. 

stop drinking the kool-aid and be rational 

Agree. This team is not very good and just hoping to make a bowl. Love to see Wandale playing so much. That would be my strategy that you will play early. Look at the roster. There are no high NFL caliber players. Turn this thing over to the younger players now. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, FTW said:

I get a rebuild to work towards the likes of Wisconsin, Ohio state, Michigan. Do we really think we have less talent than Minnesota? Barely able to beat Illinois? Struggle with south Alabama. Come on