*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, cheekygeek said:

Fleck > Frost

I live in Kalamazoo, saw up close what fleck did at wmu. I was saying years ago we should have given him a look. He’s a little annoying, but a damn good coach and his players love him. Long term, I think frost is a better fit, but a lot of people scoffed at fleck back then

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

Riley started 7-0 in his 2nd year. Moreover we are regressing from Frosts first year. By the 2nd half of the 2nd year of a new coach you expect to see improvements...not regression.

How did that season end? And what happened in the third year? And we are regressing? Offense yes but defense has been better. Not in this game but overall. You guys expect things to happen overnight and it's going to take time. People don't understand that. Just calm the hell down.

• Plus1 1

When Daniels said they just need to do the little things better after the OSU game at the presser, I wondered what delusion these kids are under.  Is the Staff seeing it?

"But, DAO, what are they supposed to say?!?"  Don't tell me it's penalties and little things.  This Staff needs to stop talking and really look in the mirror about what they are teaching and telling these kids.