*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, lo country said:

Run off the field, run off the field....Frost to the ST guys. I hope this game humbles him to the core and he realizes fluffy finesse wont work at NU or the B1G.  Recruit the kids you can get to play nasty on both sides and run a power based O.

He's pissed at watching his players giving up.

• Plus1 1

I think season after season of getting beat-down has had an impact on this team.  You can only get stomped game after game for so long before it takes something out of you.  That's when you hit rock bottom and that's when coaches step up and teach you to have pride in yourself and pride in how you perform.  After this game, there will be no more pressure for anything.  The only thing left is personal improvement week to week.  Let's hope Frost is able to teach this team how to get up from the canvas and fight back.  

Just now, Decked said:

At this point..they better start burning some shirts. Let the younger guys play and adapt. That was one of the worst games I’ve seen. 

Then we can at least blame it on youth.  The painful reality is that some of this staff and current starters are not going to turn around this team or be the foundation that greatness will be built on.  Start tonight.  We are not winning the West an d probably not going to a bowl game...