*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You underestimate how sick other teams are of hearing about Nebraska being a blue-blood, or being back.

The Big Ten teams love to stick it to us. They are greatly entertained by thrashing Nebraska.

Not to be argumentative, but I sincerely think that after the inaugural season in the B1G, as season in which NU lost 3 conference games, no team in the league thereafter recognized the Huskers as anything special at all. The B1G already had its own blue bloods.

Just now, PaulCrewe said:

Instead of getting other guys sometime and see what they can do, Frost is content I’m sure of making this a “learning” point for the starters

I'll let them see on film where they made mistakes.  Some of them this will be the 19th time....But hey, no fear of failure.  Or being benched. Or being held accountable.....

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 3
Just now, ReddyRed said:

Not to be argumentative, but I sincerely think that after the inaugural season in the B1G, as season in which NU lost 3 conference games, no team in the league thereafter recognized the Huskers as anything special at all. The B1G already had its own blue bloods.

Minnesota blew their load in 2013 for Nebraska, after that it's just another game. 

• Plus1 1
Just now, ReddyRed said:

Game results would show this is not the case. They get WAY more up to play us than we get to play them.

They are defending their conference. We're still the outsiders.

• Haha 1