*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

3 minutes ago, 3rd and long said:

They laid down early this game, like in the first quarter. This defensive performance had nothing to do with being tired. 

Have you played football before? If a team pounds you so much like Minnesota has tonight for the amount of yards they have on the ground, that wears you out. You get tired of running, tired of tackling. You start half assing it which results in even bigger defensive breakdowns. Give me a break.

Graduation is going to be the best thing that happens to us the next two years. Could see a lot of guys getting cut and asked to move on next spring/summer. 

I mean seriously. The upperclassman we have are not talented and not for this system. That being said..Chin is gonna have to improve. This team was vastly overrated coming into this season by the media despite having two back to back four win seasons. 

2 minutes ago, lo country said:

I think an elite coach would get an actual center ready.  not convert a TE and stick with him all year.  Let him be the back up or spend another year getting ready.  If he is in fact the "future"...

Precisely. Do you think Urban Meyer just lets his center have a s#!tty year for 6 games? Of course not, he gets results. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Micheal said:

I'm afraid a pass heavy offense isn't going to work in the Big Ten in the cold and crappy conditions. This teams needs to be able to consistently run the ball or forget it. 

I don’t buy this entirely. A team just needs to be consistently good at something. We are good at nothing, no identity, osu passes a lot, so does psu. We just are not good at anything

• Thanks 2