*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, 3rd and long said:

Good grief. Explain the first half to me then would you. You remember the first half. When they chewed us up. Or were we tired already?

They were tired after the opening drive dude. They marched down the field and shoved it down our throats. They blew our guys off the LOS from the opening drive to the final tick. Did you still have your rose colored glasses on then? 34-7 backs that notion up that they simply got their asses whipped and they were exhausted. Just like the loss to Colorado, fatigue. Maybe Google the word, IDK.

1 hour ago, FTW said:

So you want 5 years of this crap? We will never climb out of it. This isn't the 90's where we kept coming up short. We may not come up AT ALL. We're at Frost or bust right now.

Oh I'm right there with you on the bolded part. But if they start an assistant carousel you can guarantee it won't happen. Consistently build with this staff and see if they can do it.  If they can't,  then it won't happen. 

Next year I expect most of these lineman to either not be starting or starting in different spots.  Nothing improves until these lines do,  period. 

• Plus1 1

6 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

Precisely. Do you think Urban Meyer just lets his center have a s#!tty year for 6 games? Of course not, he gets results. 

Plus 1 for you sir. There are things happening with Frost that I just did not even account for and now they are serious issues. Never thought accountability would be an issue. Never thought our offense would be so pathetic. Yes Riley left a lot of holes but our results are extremely lacking.  I’m not looking for a A but we should be at like a B level.  No not beating OSU but not starting f’n 0-6, losing to a bad Colorado team twice, barely beating a crappy NW team, and getting destroyed by Minny. I like Frost and think he’s the right hire but we all have to go through job performance reviews and his is not good. 

1 minute ago, Slow yer Roll said:

Remember when UCF fans said huskers will never be good again and you'll just want to fire frost in yr 2.

Pepperidge farms remembers.

Remember how they suck now that Frost left?

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
32 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

I think frost probably worked his whole crew into that deal.  I think he was smart enough to know the pressure was huge here and insured he would have his time to do what he wanted to do.

He won’t let this level of ineptitude go that long. 

1 minute ago, Jdwheels said:

Complete a$$ kicking from start to finish

1 minute ago, FTW said:

They were tired after the opening drive dude. They marched down the field and shoved it down our throats. They blew our guys off the LOS from the opening drive to the final tick. Did you still have your rose colored glasses on then? 34-7 backs that notion up that they simply got their asses whipped and they were exhausted. Just like the loss to Colorado, fatigue. Maybe Google the word, IDK.

Really? Seriously?  Tired after the opening drive?  Are you f#&%ing drunk right now. I just said they dominated usfrom the opening drive. They’re not tired after one damn drive. There was no heart or desire out there tonight. Fatigue in the first quarter!? And you’re asking me if I’ve ever played 

And WTF are too talking about rose colored glasses with me for? 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1