*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

Hear me out on this:

-Mills & Johnson (burn that shirt) at RB. 

-Kick Washington out to slot WR. 

-Warner for Noa 

-Sit Hixon for the rest of the year. Get Bando some playing time & experience at guard. Sit Farniok if he keeps playing like a$$ and throw in Benhart. 

Spitballing: 

More 4-3 sets against big, physical teams. Davis brothers inside. Stille & Thomas on the outside.

Domann, Barry, and Tannor at LB. 

• Fire 2

2 minutes ago, ReddyRed said:

Sadly, I think it's been a long time since anyone circled the Huskers on their schedule. 

You underestimate how sick other teams are of hearing about Nebraska being a blue-blood, or being back.

The Big Ten teams love to stick it to us. They are greatly entertained by thrashing Nebraska.

Just now, Decked said:

Hear me out on this:

-Mills & Johnson (burn that shirt) at RB. 

-Kick Washington out to slot WR. 

-Sit Hixon for the rest of the year. Get Bando some playing time & experience at guard. 

Spitballing: 

More 4-3 sets against big, physical teams. Davis brothers inside. Stille & Thomas on the outside.

Domann, Barry, and Tannor at LB. 

I'd throw in Benhart and move Farniok inside.  Why not try what you said.  It's like that catch phrase "The future is now"

Just now, lo country said:

I'd throw in Benhart and move Farniok inside.  Why not try what you said.  It's like that catch phrase "The future is now"

I agree on that. Been saying that since this year. I think next year that is exactly what’s gonna happen next season. Farniok is for sure a guard.