Board update on Monday

BigRedMax

Wow unbelievable. I'm off this board for good. I literally have ads popping up in the middle of my phone screen with each page I visit on this site and NO WAY TO FING CLOSE THEM FOR 30-60 SECONDS. 

You really think I'm about to wait that long to read a fing forum? Who the hell is the new owner. Way to ruin a perfectly fine board that I've been apart of for 7+ years. See ya hope others follow

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, HS_Coach_C said:

The new owner is the Mike Riley of Huskerboard. He's destroying a good thing and making a nice buck doing it. Mike didn't care about Nebraska and the new owner doesn't give a bleep about this board. This site is almost unusable now.

Absolutely useless.   The ads block screen and you can’t get rid of them.  Can’t read a post let alone try to reply.  Awful.  The Board is dead in my opinion.  If this is the new updates causing this - owner better end this crap or it will kill Huskerboard.  Good bye all!    One last Go Big Red!!!

• Plus1 2
14 hours ago, Huskr25 said:

Way to ruin a perfectly fine board

13 hours ago, HS_Coach_C said:

the new owner doesn't give a bleep about this board. This site is almost unusable now.

13 hours ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

it will kill Huskerboard.

pretty sure that's the goal.

RIP Huskerboard.

@Enhance ..... @BigRedMax

I just stumbled across a bit of a problem. When looking at historical status updates, you can only see/display the last 3 replies. I know it used to be that you could expand the discussion and see all replies. Not sure if this just started with the latest upgrade or not. But it would be handy to be able see all replies as was the situation before. Thanks.

NVM, I found a work around. If you click on the date of the status update then you are able to see all replies. That’s good enough.