2020 Coaching Staff

In year 2 of Frosts tenure I expected to see the team showing improvement in many facets of the game. Unfortunately we are halfway through the season and this team is performing worse than the end of 2018 and frankly resembles the Riley years. 

With that said its obvious Frost needs to make some coaching changes for 2020 and this thread exists to discuss what assistants must go.  

First we need a new special teams coach. I also have not seen any improvement in our offensive line and our overall defensive approach.

Please note I am not saying Frost should go...this is focused on the assistants.

What say you.

Just now, HuskerNation1 said:

In year 2 of Frosts tenure I expected to see the team showing improvement in many facets of the game. Unfortunately we are halfway through the season and this team is performing worse than the end of 2018 and frankly resembles the Riley years. 

With that said its obvious Frost needs to make some coaching changes for 2020 and this thread exists to discuss what assistants must go.  

First we need a new special teams coach. I also have not seen any improvement in our offensive line and our overall defensive approach.

What say you.

Urban Meyer used to coach OSU's ST unit.  Day puts his best athletes there...

It's important.  

I think Greg Austin needs to go.  DeWitt in general needs to go.  Maybe Chinander.  I'm not sold on the QB Whisperer.

18 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Please note I am not saying Frost should go...this is focused on the assistants.

What say you.

Positive reinforcement only is a failure. Sorry it is. Chip Kelly is a joke. Need negative reinforcement. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

OL is just straight awful but I have never been a fan of the name Greg Austin as a player or coach.

but the problem really relies with being able to FIT with Frost. He won’t hire anyone that will yell at the players.

I’m sorry but if yelling at players and getting fired up at them is wrong then Alabama should be awful every year

• Plus1 2