2020 Coaching Staff

On 10/13/2019 at 12:52 AM, Nobody said:

its pathetic to me that people see us as having other options other than frost. dude, its over. its frosts' to ruin if thats what hes gonna do. i think we'll be fine. but its ridiculous that some of you guys want to play this coaching carousel forevor. thats just dumb. if frost can't do it, nobody can. and i mean that. lets use logic here, folks.

if frost leaves, we'll NEVER get back to where we want again. Ever. Quote me.

well...

thank God Nobody's saying that...

phew...:P

On 11/3/2019 at 10:32 AM, Huckleberry Muhammad said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This.  For god's sake, this.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"UCF had to score 50 points or more to be their toughest competition in most games. "

And Frost brought that crew up here and guess what we see:  Husker football incapable of scoring enough to cover what our Chinander-run defense gives up.

Yes, the defensive philosophy worked for one year at the G5 level with the highest scoring O in the whole country. Our O isn't remotely at that level of efficiency and and it's questionable as to whether Chin and Co. can even come-up with the "just OK overall, good at turnovers" D" he had in 2017 at the P5 level. Plus you have to look at what UCF has become without Milton, without a first-rate D to pick-up the slack they've become very beatable. Injuries happen. Would feel much better about the future with a first-rate defensive staff. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
11 minutes ago, Danimal said:

Yes, the defensive philosophy worked for one year at the G5 level with the highest scoring O in the whole country. Our O isn't remotely at that level of efficiency and and it's questionable as to whether Chin and Co. can even come-up with the "just OK overall, good at turnovers" D" he had in 2017 at the P5 level. Plus you have to look at what UCF has become without Milton, without a first-rate D to pick-up the slack they've become very beatable. Injuries happen. Would feel much better about the future with a first-rate defensive staff. 

Yes. Putting all your eggs in 1 basket is never a good thing. Try to have the best offense, defense and special teams you can have every year. Some years maybe your O carries you, some years your D may be the stronger unit. Dont go into every year saying we live and die by our O. Recipe for lots of 4-8 seasons at the P5 level.

• Plus1 4