Post Minnesota Game Thoughts/Rest of the season

Decked

4 minutes ago, 7071949597 said:

I think our offensive line has been a weak link all season long.  Don't know how you fix that mid-season but its a huge problem.

The OL is by far the biggest problem. Unfortunately, O-linemen are slow to develop, so you probably aren't going to see much improvement this season. The only consolation is that the line is young, so they might be better by the ends of their careers.

16 minutes ago, everybody knows my name said:

Your guys likely win three more games - Indiana, Purdue, and Maryland.

Congratulations on your win, and on (likely) going 8-0 to start the season. Good luck!

EDIT - but BOOOO that you're taking the chair from us. Keep it safe - we'll need it back next year.

• Fire 1
Just now, krc1995 said:

Frost needs to go get him a Defensive Coordinator with B10 ties. Not Diaco, but someone knowledgeable about how things work in the conference 

The defense really ain't the problem. I mean they ain't great, but you can see where they're going with it. But at some point, the offense needs to do something - anything - and give the defense a reason to give a damn in a game like this. I mean the defense could've held Minnesota to less than half their point total and it wouldn't have made the slightest bit of difference in this game.

• Plus1 3
6 minutes ago, teachercd said:

They ummmm...pulled Vedral for Bunch...

Vedral ended up with less than 200 yards of offense and no TDs...

This game convinced me that we don't have a great QB but that's not our biggest problem. Any kind of offensive production and we would've had a game despite a pretty pathetic defense.
Didn't we score with Vedral? Wonder why he put in Bunch?