Post Minnesota Game Thoughts/Rest of the season

Decked

Just now, ebohnart said:

I edited my reply above. I thought his “kitchen” reply was a joke is all. 

Yes, it was meant to be. And no, I'm not trying to defend you. Just wondering why he would tell you to go to the kitchen if he doesn't know you. If he's going to tell anyone to go to the kitchen it should be knapp or Roxy because they like to cook.

Just now, Moiraine said:

Yes, it was meant to be. And no, I'm not trying to defend you. Just wondering why he would tell you to go to the kitchen if he doesn't know you. If he's going to tell anyone to go to the kitchen it should be knapp or Roxy because they like to cook.

Get off the internet beautiful. Not even being a jerk. Just don't think it's for you. 

6 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Probably because I was 1000% right, and he had no other comeback. And I made chili. Definitely helped soothe the heartache of this loss. Lol.

i think this bye will help us fans, too. We need more sleep on Saturdays.lol

Just now, ebohnart said:

Probably because I was 1000% right, and he had no other comeback. And I made chili. Definitely helped soothe the heartache of this loss. Lol.

What are the minimum required ingredients in order for it to be called chili? Does it need to have beans?

1 minute ago, ebohnart said:

I didn't realize you were taking kitchen as a win. I was playing down to the audience. 

Let us face the facts, no one on here expected this team to win a national championship or even a conference championship in Frost’s second year. If you were actually expecting that then you were probably drunk on koolaid. What we did expect though is for the embarrassments and blow outs to stop happening. We expected to compete in every game and lose respectfully. That has not happened. One can argue that the progress everyone thinks is happening is a false progress. Think about, Martinez is not playing as good as last year, we continue to play stupid undisciplined football, our special teams are anything BUT SPECIAL, and our defense has more holes than Swiss cheese. So, can you honestly tell me that we are better than last year. I feel that we played harder and competed much better last year even in our losses. This team never believed that they can beat Minnie from the moment they left Lincoln, and that showed on the field. This team has no confidence or identity. It is sad but true. I am really hoping that a miracle happens during the bye week and God instills a new attitude in this team. 

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Just not what I expected out of Frost at all.  Maybe worse than Riley.

This against a Minnesota offense that had scored 3 rushing TDs in the 5 games prior and got blanked in the next 2 after us

That graphic at the bottom:facepalm: 4th time allowing 50 points for Mike Riley. He would go on to give up 2 more. Only once has that happened under Frost

• Plus1 2