move to AAC or PAC12

BoSolich

43 minutes ago, BoSolich said:

yea, but it's less likely we finish this class strong after a couple blowout losses.

Thats not really how it works. For one there is a good chance multiple players currently committed end up rated higher than they are right now. As others have pointed out recruits don't always look at that as a reason not to commit.

4 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Thats not really how it works. For one there is a good chance multiple players currently committed end up rated higher than they are right now. As others have pointed out recruits don't always look at that as a reason not to commit.

lol. it's not like other teams are going to stop recruiting and let us have all the good ones. i'm just saying it's way less likely we have an elite recruiting class with the way we've been playing this season

Just now, BoSolich said:

lol. it's not like other teams are going to stop recruiting and let us have all the good ones. i'm just saying it's way less likely we have an elite recruiting class with the way we've been playing this season

And we aren't gonna stop recruiting either. If you didn't notice, we are 1 win away from being better than the last 2 seasons, and Frost recruited pretty well with those results. I'll be happy to quote these posts come signing day.

1 hour ago, BoSolich said:

because that's the only chance for this outdated offense to work. 

unless we see a talent upgrade (which i don't see happening any time soon), we need a more basic power run offense like wisconsin/iowa. 

that's our only chance to succeed in the near future.

Found it. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, BoSolich said:

the line is not thriving in the current offense. but they might be better in a power I offense where pass blocking is not as important.

ohio state has about 10 wan'dale's. 1 a year is not enough.

Our offensive line is much better at pass protection bud. Go back and watch games like I have and log the success of the O line on each play. Stop spewing crap to make your argument look good. Which its not anyway so keep trying

• Plus1 2

Wow we have become good at wanting to run somewhere may the compition is not as good. Have we actually gotten to where quitting is acceptable? Do we deserve to win so bad that we need find a level we can win at? Who knows maybe division 2 or 3 has some openings, maybe NAIA, maybe community college will let up play with them.