Watch this Video and Remember

He wanted to come here, he left everything he had to come here.  He uprooted his brand new family in a nice cushy job to come here.  He convinced all the contacts he had made in all his time coaching to come here.  He lives and dies for this program, he only wants the best for this program.  He has the entire backing of just about every historical figure to ever lay a brick to build this place to where it is in that locker room.  Clapping and cheering wanting to help in any way they can to bring this place to where it once was.  He isnt someone who was hired for just a paycheck, he isnt someone who is going to throw away his morals and values of doing things because the fans are hitting the panic button.  Tell me, have you ever seen that, have you ever seen not only almost an entire fanbase drooling at the idea of a coach with so much promise but the backing of the entire foundation to which it was build upon.  Im not saying im not frustrated or pissed, but im saying that if there is someone on this planet who gives enough of a dam to do what it takes to bring this place back its him.  Im just going to trust that the people who make the decisions know a hell alot more than just sad feeling about what it takes to make this place great again.

• Plus1 8
  • Thanks 1

Awesome post.

nebraska needs better OLine and DLine. Simple as that. We can have all the playmakers we want, which we have some talented ones, but they are pretty useless without an offensive line to give them holes or time to do work.

Its just painful to see this team get completely owned because they just aren’t built to compete right now. Need to find 2

more wins somewhere on the schedule just to get to a needed bowl game.

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, BoNeyard said:

Awesome post.

nebraska needs better OLine and DLine. Simple as that. We can have all the playmakers we want, which we have some talented ones, but they are pretty useless without an offensive line to give them holes or time to do work.

Its just painful to see this team get completely owned because they just aren’t built to compete right now. Need to find 2

more wins somewhere on the schedule just to get to a needed bowl game.

It is, i think he knows this also and is just biding his time.  Main reason for my post is everyone is upset, but its not time to abandon ship.  Biggest mistake we ever made was to fire solich and bring in 3 people who did not give a s#!t about this place but just pander to a bunch of thirsty fans who were dying to hear anything positive.  I remember hearing bo talk about the walk on program and the tradition about this place and then riley piled on the same.  But none of them, NONE of them ever truly knew what it meant.  Hell i will say that I dont either because i dont live in that state, even though i grew up watching husker football i never sat around my uncles gas station in grand island and listened to it knowing the entire state was doing the same thing.  

First and foremost, guys with the last name Benhart, Corcoran and Prochazka will be on the oline. None of them would have come here with the 3 previous coaching staff’s. 

Adrian, Wan’Dale, Maurice & Luke wouldn’t be here.

On the defense, we have CTB, Robinson, Noa Pola Gates, Henrich, And on and on....

We’re getting guys Bama is recruiting. When did that happen so frequently since Saban got there? We definitely had a few greats develop during that time, but based on the performance of Alabama and the fact we’re competing for the same kids in recruiting and winning, tells me that A LOT is changing.

For hell’s sake man, the best players on our team are Freshman and Sophomores. That says something. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

Racial profiling that I totally agree with. 

(Facepalm)  Speaking strictly of their potential and size, not the color of their skin, JB.  Also, did you only read the first part of that response? I clearly mentioned and celebrated others who do not fit your profiling. :dunno

6 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

I could name anyone in the thread a "racist" with no proof. They're terrified of it. That's how they control you. 

Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it”

• Plus1 1