Watch this Video and Remember

We have to trust the Frostcess.  But I could have never imagined it would look this bad now in year 2.  Last year the shock of starting 0-6 and this year there has been really no game outside of NIU that we took control of and the losses were all ugly.  Blowing it vs rival Colorado, getting murdered in the game of the week vs OSU, and then today's s-show vs. Minny.  If Jackson doesn't get that INT then NW is a loss also against a really bad NW team.  We showed some heart in coming back on Illinois.  But why are we not controlling the Illinois game in the first place?  

I completely think Frost is the person (nobody cares more) but disappointed this is not a 2 or 3 year turnaround but probably some length of time no one considered.  I have not seen the improvement I thought I would with this team.  And I have not seen an offense that resembles Oregon or UCF.  Where is this in year 2?  Is it just the OL is that bad?  

It starts with recruiting and we just have to win in recruiting especially on the OL and DL.  Our lines have been really bad for too long.  Glad to see some emphasis on recruiting OL.  But unless we are inside the top 15 in recruiting it'll be a failure.  No more of being OK with yay we signed the #23 class!  It's not working.

The lack of accountability and effort on the field is another issue I just never imagined would be a problem on a Frost team.  But we have all seen it and it is disappointing.  Poor tackling, poor fundamentals.  Huh?

It is really telling our offense runs through a freshman.  I don't understand why other guys are not contributing...there's a bunch of hyped WR's we have brought on over the years but only Wandale and JD ever do anything.  These other guys including the TE's have no play making ability.  Warner should be in full-time if he is over his injury.  Heck I'd still take an injured Warner over others. 

Then when we need someone to pound the rock, we don't have it?  Love Wandale and Maurice but these are not in between the tackles RB's.  Mills is average.  Don't think he'd play much on the teams that have beaten us and are better than us.  

The defense...any NFL drafted players out there? I don't really see any.  The tackling has not been good and Minny pushed us all over the field.  I am scared to watch the Wisconsin game...they are going to kill us.  

So at this point play for a bowl but if AM is out and it is not looking like it is going to happen then let's just move to the younger players now.  The older guys have had their chance and it hasn't worked.  This is the accountability I'd like to see.  

I could also care less about the sell out streak.  And the lame kool-aid hype every off-season when nothing ever changes.  It's like fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...fool me going on 20 years, I will let you call that what you'd like but it's not good.   

Just show improvement (and this does not mean winning every game) and accountability.  But at this point it still looks like we haven't even poured the foundation.  Look for recruits that can play now and in 3-4 years we'll have something.  We have had the offense last year run through a true freshman in AM and now again this year with Wandale.  We need more of these level of players on the field.  Like honestly who's position other than those two would you not rather have a blue chip recruit starting at?  And then there's always the transfer portal...I wouldn't be surprised to see if we can gain some starting players through there. 

GBR.

• Plus1 1

4 minutes ago, ZMagers22 said:

Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it”

Good stuff. It's all in the reflexes. 

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

We have to trust the Frostcess.  But I could have never imagined it would look this bad now in year 2.  Last year the shock of starting 0-6 and this year there has been really no game outside of NIU that we took control of and the losses were all ugly.  Blowing it vs rival Colorado, getting murdered in the game of the week vs OSU, and then today's s-show vs. Minny.  If Jackson doesn't get that INT then NW is a loss also against a really bad NW team.  We showed some heart in coming back on Illinois.  But why are we not controlling the Illinois game in the first place?  

I completely think Frost is the person (nobody cares more) but disappointed this is not a 2 or 3 year turnaround but probably some length of time no one considered.  I have not seen the improvement I thought I would with this team.  And I have not seen an offense that resembles Oregon or UCF.  Where is this in year 2?  Is it just the OL is that bad?  

It starts with recruiting and we just have to win in recruiting especially on the OL and DL.  Our lines have been really bad for too long.  Glad to see some emphasis on recruiting OL.  But unless we are inside the top 15 in recruiting it'll be a failure.  No more of being OK with yay we signed the #23 class!  It's not working.

The lack of accountability and effort on the field is another issue I just never imagined would be a problem on a Frost team.  But we have all seen it and it is disappointing.  Poor tackling, poor fundamentals.  Huh?

It is really telling our offense runs through a freshman.  I don't understand why other guys are not contributing...there's a bunch of hyped WR's we have brought on over the years but only Wandale and JD ever do anything.  These other guys including the TE's have no play making ability.  Warner should be in full-time if he is over his injury.  Heck I'd still take an injured Warner over others. 

Then when we need someone to pound the rock, we don't have it?  Love Wandale and Maurice but these are not in between the tackles RB's.  Mills is average.  Don't think he'd play much on the teams that have beaten us and are better than us.  

The defense...any NFL drafted players out there? I don't really see any.  The tackling has not been good and Minny pushed us all over the field.  I am scared to watch the Wisconsin game...they are going to kill us.  

So at this point play for a bowl but if AM is out and it is not looking like it is going to happen then let's just move to the younger players now.  The older guys have had their chance and it hasn't worked.  This is the accountability I'd like to see.  

I could also care less about the sell out streak.  And the lame kool-aid hype every off-season when nothing ever changes.  It's like fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...fool me going on 20 years, I will let you call that what you'd like but it's not good.   

Just show improvement (and this does not mean winning every game) and accountability.  But at this point it still looks like we haven't even poured the foundation.  Look for recruits that can play now and in 3-4 years we'll have something.  We have had the offense last year run through a true freshman in AM and now again this year with Wandale.  We need more of these level of players on the field.  Like honestly who's position other than those two would you not rather have a blue chip recruit starting at?  And then there's always the transfer portal...I wouldn't be surprised to see if we can gain some starting players through there. 

GBR.

I could see frost going after some good juco Oline and Dline players.  Those would be people you put in right away and contribute.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:21 AM, Jack Burton said:

Based on what? Faith? I'm good with that but I want to know where you're coming from 

We are have been brining in some real dogs along the offensive line in the 2019/2020 recruiting classes. The more Benhart, Piper, Corcoran, etc we bring in the better. Further develop Jurgens who has some real potential and some of the other young pups 

The defensive line needs to get much better as well. If we don’t develop and get better along both sides of the ball in the trenches, we won’t improve much record wise going forth.  Frost is trying but it will take time. Again I’m patient but I know many aren’t. 

• Plus1 1