Frost Check

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cool that's great! Guess what you can't go lose to Minnesota at Minnesota like you are a division 2 school trying to collect a check.  You don't want this kind of criticism, then don't look like a bun

Frost is the only guy. They only guy we wanted. The only guy for the job. He proved himself at UCF and has all of college football watching him.   We need to see him with all his guys and at

What was Michigan's excuse? Or Wisconsin's excuse losing to Minnesota last year? They have had their coaches longer and got beat badly. It happens to a lot of teams. Chill the F out man.

0.  Like I mentioned in an other thread...I'd sign him for a life contract.  No one out there cares more and knows more about NU, able to coach, than SF.

• Plus1 4

1 minute ago, DefenderAO said:

0.  Like I mentioned in an other thread...I'd sign him for a life contract.  No one out there cares more and knows more about NU, able to coach, than SF.

So do you mean 10? 0 is he's a retard that you threatening to murder. 

25 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Had to inform the FBI on you. You seemed like an extremist. Enjoy never flying again.

I'd say 5, but will become an 8.  TO himself said he was a much better coach in his 15th year than he was in his 5th.  We knew Scott inherited a flaming heap of trash program, from top to bottom.  Speaking for myself, I didn't stop to realize that Scott still needed to grow and adjust as well.  

I think he'll get it right, but it will take another 2-3 years, both for his development and for the rebuilding of the program.

• Plus1 1