Is it time to sit Mo

I think people get wrapped up in the big play potential from Mo and expect it every game and more frequently, when he doesnt bust a big one people will get frustrated. 

He needs to learn to be willing to take on contact and run over someone for a few yards.  Right now he plays to get a lane get guys to pursue then use those cuts and be gone,  when he gets no blocking he (and hardly anyone) can be successful 

Personally I'm more worried about Mo off the field there has been the discussion about needing to be watched over and so on. Hopefully this guy is mentally maturing and if not gets all the help he needs.  Mo the person > Mo the guy carrying a football 

1 hour ago, BIG ERN said:

That's what you got from watching last night? A guy who got 6 carries was the problem? LMAO I sometimes wonder why I come on this board 

32 minutes ago, Huskinator said:

I think there’s a body of work to judge by....  no one is looking at just one game here. At least they shouldn’t be. 

While we need all the talented bodies possible, this article should tell you everything you need to know about Mo's motivation level.

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/LongFormArticle/Nebraska-Huskers-football-Maurice-Washington-Adrian-Martinez-Minnesota-Golden-Gophers-136752406/

Clearly there are still lots of issues getting kids ready to play, some more than others.