Huskers to Play Illinois in Ireland in ... 2022?

Mavric

31 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Speculation is there is a lot of shuffling of the conference schedules going on so everything will get announced all at once, including this trip being cancelled.

Other things said to be in the works: moving Nebraska-Iowa back to Black Friday and flipping where Nebraska plays Wisconsin and Purdue.

I'm sorry, what is this nonsense doing in the "Bears fan vs. Packers fans Megathread"?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

@Mavric any ulterior motives for the shuffle beyond our desire to get Iowa on Black Friday again? Also, any rumors on opponent swaps or just rearranging dates?

Mainly this would be the third straight year at Purdue and would have been the third straight home game with Wisconsin if the game this year wouldn't have gotten cancelled.  Trying to avoid that.  Plus it would be nicer to split up Iowa and Wisconsin so they weren't both on the road every other year.

I haven't seen anything about changing who we play.  Just when and where.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Mainly this would be the third straight year at Purdue and would have been the third straight home game with Wisconsin if the game this year wouldn't have gotten cancelled.  Trying to avoid that.  Plus it would be nicer to split up Iowa and Wisconsin so they weren't both on the road every other year.

I haven't seen anything about changing who we play.  Just when and where.

Thank you! Great insights

1 hour ago, Ulty said:

Image result for what do you mean we gif

I guess I'll just give your ticket to someone else :dunno 

59 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I think it's more "hasn't been officially cancelled yet".

You're probably right.

I had also forgotten that Illinois hired Bert as their coach too :blink:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

42 minutes ago, UniversalMartin said:

Let's move it to Dublin, Ontario...still Irish (with a smile) and foreign 

Ha.  Good thought,  but they wont even let me float across the boarder to fish, I dont even want to step on land there, just float on boat. Canada may be the last place to let people in.

• Mavric changed the title to Huskers to Play Illinois in Ireland in ... 2022?