Huskers to Play Illinois in Ireland in ... 2022?

Mavric

38 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

Not for another 5 years minimum. 

I mean, the packers can't win s#!t now with one of the best QB's in the league...A QB that is sick of either playing in GB or sick of playing period.

So if they can't win it all now, with one of the best QB's in the league, what will it look like when they have what most NFL teams...an average NFL QB.

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I mean, the packers can't win s#!t now with one of the best QB's in the league...A QB that is sick of either playing in GB or sick of playing period.

So if they can't win it all now, with one of the best QB's in the league, what will it look like when they have what most NFL teams...an average NFL QB.

I mean ... they obviously know he's on the way out.  That's why they took his advice and drafted a new QB in the first round.

3 hours ago, teachercd said:

We were talking Bears v Pack. They are winning those. Also a s#!tload of division titles.  I agree that McCarthy wasted a lot of Rodgers best years. NFC title game 2 years in a row. I’m not ready to throw in the towel yet. 

8 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

We were talking Bears v Pack. They are winning those. Also a s#!tload of division titles.  I agree that McCarthy wasted a lot of Rodgers best years. NFC title game 2 years in a row. I’m not ready to throw in the towel yet. 

Yeah...and once they have Johnny Utah (state) as their QB...it won't matter.

In the last 30 years the Packers have had two of the best QB's in the history of the game...and have 2 SB's...

No one cares about division titles.  That is like bragging about getting a handjob after the age of 15. (16 if you were homeschooled) 

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Yeah...and once they have Johnny Utah (state) as their QB...it won't matter.

In the last 30 years the Packers have had two of the best QB's in the history of the game...and have 2 SB's...

No one cares about division titles.  That is like bragging about getting a handjob after the age of 15. (16 if you were homeschooled) 

So Bears or Vikings for you?  Has to be one of them to be so pissy. 

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Can't win s#!t?  they went 13-3, tied for the best record in the NFL, won their division and were touch down away from going to the Super Bowl.

Yeah but no one cares about that.  If they did, they would not have a super bowl.  They would just have a regular season and then it would end.

• Plus1 1

Speculation is there is a lot of shuffling of the conference schedules going on so everything will get announced all at once, including this trip being cancelled.

Other things said to be in the works: moving Nebraska-Iowa back to Black Friday and flipping where Nebraska plays Wisconsin and Purdue.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to Huskers to Play Illinois in Ireland in ... 2022?