In or Out: Speech

13 hours ago, teachercd said:

I guess Frost gave that speech again, according to some other posters.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it really doesn't matter much at all.  I guess we will see!

You've got real locker room issues if you are giving this speech.  The defense has its issues but I dont think this is directed at them.  I'm just hoping to get to 6 wins and get to a bowl.  I would love to see am extra month of practice for the young olinemen

27 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

I’d say the DC has gone chicken. At the beginning of the season he was a riverboat gambler. Now he looks almost like Diaco.

Either play to win or go home.

And like several guys have said, get some beef on the line when your three DL are getting run over by five OL.

Show some ability to adapt and quit making your guys look as chicken as your play on your heels calls.

I agree 100.  Chinander did this last year.  Come out aggressive then went conservative.  The defensive game plan was the biggest problem last week imo

• Plus1 2