MLB 2020 Season

Mavric

The more I read on this it is just so unfair to those who played by the rules.  World Series, MVPs, player career paths were all ruined because of these cheaters.  Why wouldn’t Altuve, Bregman, and others involved be kicked out of the game?  Good riddance. 

It really gets me because I saw the Astros a lot because I am an Angels fan.  I always couldn’t understand how Altuve and Bregman and the Astros always seemed to play above their heads.  I was often like how did these guys get this good?  Now I know...what a bunch of punks. :steam

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, chamrocck said:

The more I read on this it is just so unfair to those who played by the rules.  World Series, MVPs, player career paths were all ruined because of these cheaters.  Why wouldn’t Altuve, Bregman, and others involved be kicked out of the game?  Good riddance. 

It really gets me because I saw the Astros a lot because I am an Angels fan.  I always couldn’t understand how Altuve and Bregman and the Astros always seemed to play above their heads.  I was often like how did these guys get this good?  Now I know...what a bunch of punks. :steam

Yep....I firmly believe they have done more damage to the sport than anything Pete Rose did.

Reds are gonna be fun to watch this year. Castellanos has a chance to have a career year in that stadium. Dude is a doubles machine. I think the Cardinals screwed themselves by sitting back and doing nothing. The Mo way.

Brewers

Reds

Cardinals

Cubs

Pirates

200.gif

Sources: MLB weighing major changes to postseason, including growing number of teams to 14

MLB is considering a move in which each league would have three division winners and four wild-card teams making the postseason starting in 2022, sources said. The best team in the league would receive a bye into the division series. The two remaining division winners and the wild-card team with the best record of the four would each host all games of a best-of-three series in the opening round.

Once the teams clinch and the regular season ends, the plan gets congested:

• The division winner with the second-best record would select its wild-card opponent from the three wild-card winners not hosting a series.
  • The division winner with the worst record would then choose its opponent from the remaining two wild-card teams.
  • The final matchup would pit the wild-card winner with the best record against the wild-card team not yet chosen.
  • All of the selections, sources said, would be unveiled live on television the Sunday night of the final regular-season games.

• Haha 1