Ads inside of threads are too intrusive.

Cdog923

Why why why....does the internet need to be flooded with ads that nobody is purposely going to click on?

Im looking for a new board. Ads within posts???  Seriously @BigRedMax?

when you took over the board, I was one that gave it a chance thinking, a few ads aren’t going to be a big deal. 

Well, I can honestly say I’ve never been on a board with ads as bad as this. 

Sad, cause I really liked this site. 

• Plus1 5

On 2/5/2020 at 11:35 AM, BigRedBuster said:

If it stays like this or gets worse, I'll find something else to do.  Maybe I'll ween myself off of even being on a Husker message board.  I can get my information from twitter.

This is exactly where I’m at, and really, as long as I can watch the games on TV, that’s all I need. The message board thing was fun and provided a sense of community (yes, past tense) but it is far from a necessity.

If the thought is to make it as unpleasant as possible so people will gravitate to Huskermax, I hate to disappoint but I’ll never do it. That place also looks like a cheap Vegas neon advertisement.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
On 2/7/2020 at 9:38 AM, VectorVictor said:

Wait...I just went through this thread, and I still don't know who Cha Ching is. Is Cha Ching a five star recruit from Omaha, or a Special Teams analyst we're going after since Snyder went to USC?

Inquiring minds want to know. 

Totally unrelated...But is the Wishy Washy Laundromat still a thing in Lincoln?   27th street iirc.