Ads inside of threads are too intrusive.

Cdog923

2 minutes ago, Toe said:

@GSG Looks like there's an X to me. :dunno

If you're talking about the little gray one, that doesn't close the ad. That's just analytics if it was inappropriate, intrusive, not relevant, etc. When you click it the box never goes away like the old banner ad X 

10 hours ago, GSG said:

If you're talking about the little gray one, that doesn't close the ad. That's just analytics if it was inappropriate, intrusive, not relevant, etc. When you click it the box never goes away like the old banner ad X 

Yeah, that bottom banner is a PITA. Once in awhile you’ll get an X that will close it but more often, lately, it doesn’t go away. So when keyboard pops up there is not enough screen left to see the entry field. Pretty much sucks.

• 1 month later...

On 1/21/2021 at 7:31 AM, GSG said:

It's still showing up. It's almost like a double banner with the bottom banner being a blank bar

20210121_083023.jpg.b346dddd03a3bbd87d5408f202ad1c7c.jpg

I have been assured again that these ads are no longer running. Hope they are correct. Let me know if you see any more. If it happens a third time I may have to shut off that agency for good.