Ads inside of threads are too intrusive.

Cdog923

On 8/4/2022 at 12:05 PM, GSG said:

That's not the one that I posted

The one that I posted is a second banner ad underneath 

It just popped up again. Here you can see two layers of banner ads; the gray box over top, and the black banner under it

151432929_Kohlsad2.thumb.jpg.932c8943c67bcdf21563ee39dbc4739b.jpg

On 8/10/2022 at 9:43 AM, GSG said:

Was reading a thread and a new post was made, went to click the "Show New Post" pop-up but got the double layer banner. Closed the gray one, but this one wouldn't close

1048479067_Adwontclose.thumb.jpg.b3ca4d32a36e7a500a4507636dec6f80.jpg

So, you're talking about doing this?  This worked for me.  I quoted your first one, then clicked on the + at the bottom, then clicked on the red button that showed up at the bottom.  But, I'm on a desktop.

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, you're talking about doing this?  This worked for me.  I quoted your first one, then clicked on the + at the bottom, then clicked on the red button that showed up at the bottom.  But, I'm on a desktop.

Yeah, the multiquote doesn't work for me on desktop or mobile

17 hours ago, GSG said:

Yeah, the multiquote doesn't work for me on desktop or mobile

17 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Quite honestly, I didn't even know that function was there.  Guess I can learn new things at my age.

Also, the Quote 2 Posts window pops up to the right. Maybe you have pop ups blocked in your browser. 

image.thumb.png.e0441aa76fff7728b410685d8a4be457.png

10 minutes ago, BigRedMax said:

Also, the Quote 2 Posts window pops up to the right. Maybe you have pop ups blocked in your browser. 

image.thumb.png.e0441aa76fff7728b410685d8a4be457.png

No, it pops up, but it just says "Quote 1 post" no matter how many I click. Then when I click the box nothing happens. 

Multiquote.thumb.jpg.e97d0e3ea4e86e021be7607ec8692c52.jpg

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, BigRedMax said:

I hit Multi Quote on both of these and clicked on the Quote 2 Posts button that popped up in the bottom right. Are you able to see the Quote 2 Posts button?

image.png.dcdf01bb728150c320ff0d1ea4e1038e.png

So it worked on mobile, but still not working on desktop. The button pops up saying "Quote 1 post" but it never changes to 2, 3, etc. and when you click it nothing happens. 

15 minutes ago, GSG said:

So it worked on mobile, but still not working on desktop. The button pops up saying "Quote 1 post" but it never changes to 2, 3, etc. and when you click it nothing happens. 

It must unique to the settings in your Chrome browser. Anybody else having the same issue?