Jump to content

Ads inside of threads are too intrusive.


Cdog923

Recommended Posts


On 8/4/2022 at 12:05 PM, GSG said:

 

That's not the one that I posted

 

The one that I posted is a second banner ad underneath 

 

It just popped up again. Here you can see two layers of banner ads; the gray box over top, and the black banner under it

 

151432929_Kohlsad2.thumb.jpg.932c8943c67bcdf21563ee39dbc4739b.jpg

 

On 8/10/2022 at 9:43 AM, GSG said:

Was reading a thread and a new post was made, went to click the "Show New Post" pop-up but got the double layer banner. Closed the gray one, but this one wouldn't close

 

 

1048479067_Adwontclose.thumb.jpg.b3ca4d32a36e7a500a4507636dec6f80.jpg

So, you're talking about doing this?  This worked for me.  I quoted your first one, then clicked on the + at the bottom, then clicked on the red button that showed up at the bottom.  But, I'm on a desktop.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

 

So, you're talking about doing this?  This worked for me.  I quoted your first one, then clicked on the + at the bottom, then clicked on the red button that showed up at the bottom.  But, I'm on a desktop.

 

Yeah, the multiquote doesn't work for me on desktop or mobile

Link to comment

17 hours ago, GSG said:

 

Yeah, the multiquote doesn't work for me on desktop or mobile

 

17 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Quite honestly, I didn't even know that function was there.  Guess I can learn new things at my age.

 

Also, the Quote 2 Posts window pops up to the right. Maybe you have pop ups blocked in your browser. 

 

image.thumb.png.e0441aa76fff7728b410685d8a4be457.png

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, BigRedMax said:

 

 

Also, the Quote 2 Posts window pops up to the right. Maybe you have pop ups blocked in your browser. 

 

image.thumb.png.e0441aa76fff7728b410685d8a4be457.png

 

No, it pops up, but it just says "Quote 1 post" no matter how many I click. Then when I click the box nothing happens. 

 

 

Multiquote.thumb.jpg.e97d0e3ea4e86e021be7607ec8692c52.jpg

  • Plus1 1
Link to comment

2 hours ago, BigRedMax said:

 

What browser are you using?

 

2 hours ago, GSG said:

 

Chrome

I hit Multi Quote on both of these and clicked on the Quote 2 Posts button that popped up in the bottom right. Are you able to see the Quote 2 Posts button?

image.png.dcdf01bb728150c320ff0d1ea4e1038e.png

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, BigRedMax said:

 

I hit Multi Quote on both of these and clicked on the Quote 2 Posts button that popped up in the bottom right. Are you able to see the Quote 2 Posts button?

image.png.dcdf01bb728150c320ff0d1ea4e1038e.png

 

So it worked on mobile, but still not working on desktop. The button pops up saying "Quote 1 post" but it never changes to 2, 3, etc. and when you click it nothing happens. 

Link to comment
15 minutes ago, GSG said:

 

So it worked on mobile, but still not working on desktop. The button pops up saying "Quote 1 post" but it never changes to 2, 3, etc. and when you click it nothing happens. 

It must unique to the settings in your Chrome browser. Anybody else having the same issue?

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...