Ads inside of threads are too intrusive.

Cdog923

16 minutes ago, broganreynik said:

I think the idea is to bombard Huskerboard with ads to scoop up money while driving users over Huskermax. Which will definitely work.

If it stays like this or gets worse, I'll find something else to do.  Maybe I'll ween myself off of even being on a Husker message board.  I can get my information from twitter.

• Plus1 3

I belong to several other forums, sports cars, off roading, model railroading and all of them seem to be making this type of change.  Being bombarded by this crap gets old very quickly.  Personally I really don't need to know some of the stuff on this board, have little interest in some of it, if any at all.

I can find information in other places or just be more involved with Californian's for Nebraska.  Have not been on their site for years, but may make the attempt.

I don't post on this site that often any longer.  Read the comments of a few posts once a week or so.  This site is not something I need, and if Huskermax is worse, I certainly don't need it.

I am old, not into twitter or face book.  Really used to enjoy this site, but it has grown away from what it used to be.   I hope it survives but have my doubts.  At least I don't have to pay for this one.

• Plus1 5