Attrition apparently already starting.

Cdog923

15 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Nothing will surpise me. 

Also, this "I have a secret! Nanner nanner nanner" nonsense is BS. Give up the info or shut it.

I agree. That's why I made my post. And if it is something that shouldn't be posted in public, don't mention it in the first place.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Fire 1

A couple of students have posted some rumors on 247 that sound pretty scary. But it’s ultimately just rumors at this point and nothing to worry about in my opinion.

At the end of the day, transferring usually stinks. You have to learn a new system and sit out a year (usually). Not sure if these are related to what’s been brought up in here or not.

23 minutes ago, BigPeterJ said:

I hope its the one i heard last week....otherwise i guess ill wait until its public.  If its what im thinking, its not really tragic or anything, just a bit of a shocker.

What I heard could be described along these lines as well.  More of a "Whoa,  OK.  Now I see...."  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
26 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

What I heard could be described along these lines as well.  More of a "Whoa,  OK.  Now I see...."  

Yes, you and I both are on the same page. Just make sure you keep it vague. This type of thing isnt meant to be heard by the peasants.  They will just have to be patient.

• Haha 2