Attrition apparently already starting.

Cdog923

3 minutes ago, lo country said:

If Wan'dale bounces.......

Forgot who said this, but kids don't go to Bama or Clemson for the facilities....They go to be winners.....

Yep and we secured him late once our offense was clicking in 2nd half of season. Pretty sure he thought same thing us fans did. Everything would keep getting better 

29 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Yep and we secured him late once our offense was clicking in 2nd half of season. Pretty sure he thought same thing us fans did. Everything would keep getting better 

Kid is already a hero in the city, he's getting touches, we are building the team around him. Really, couldn't be going any better for him at this point outside of our shoddy record, but he's in the locker room, he knows what is going on and he is in the practices and sees the young talent coming. He's a smart kid and level headed and I just can't seem him jetting.. He's poised to be the face of the program for the next 3 years.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 3

1 minute ago, Husker03 said:

Kid is already a hero in the city, he's getting touches, we are building the team around him. Really, couldn't be going any better for him at this point outside of our shoddy record, but he's in the locker room, he knows what is going on and he is in the practices and sees the young talent coming. He's a smart kid and level headed and I just can't seem him jetting.. He's poised to be the face of the program for the next 3 years.

Great points. He also called out the team after Indy so he knows how to and wants to win.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Husker03 said:

I get it. I’m just saying I am sure him and his dad are prob let down bout this season too

Just now, Huskers93-97 said:

I get it. I’m just saying I am sure him and his dad are prob let down bout this season too

Everybody is let down about how this year has gone. We should be 7-2 or 6-3 right now. I still have no doubt that if Frost gets the support from fans, he'll get this program back to contending each year for the west at the very least. And let's hope he does, because if he can't, this program is stuck in purgatory forever...

• Fire 1
11 minutes ago, ActualCornHusker said:

I don't get the sense he's flaky like that. I think we're ok. 

Correct (probably). He won't leave. Now, of frost keeps forcing the issue with poor personnel management and egotistical playcalling, and then refuses to make some staff changes, all bets are off. 

Just now, ActualCornHusker said:

Everybody is let down about how this year has gone. We should be 7-2 or 6-3 right now. I still have no doubt that if Frost gets the support from fans, he'll get this program back to contending each year for the west at the very least. And let's hope he does, because if he can't, this program is stuck in purgatory forever...

We will do well next year. You can mark this post. 

I choose to believe frost's love for husker football will win out over his ego this offseason. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well the rumor about Bill Moos sexually assaulting people didn't really take off, Capri Davis said you all are a$$h@!es for spreading the one about her, lets see if this one about Wan'dale can go big.   If we can find a way to incorporate a booster's wife into it, it will get going a lot faster.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, dubsker said:

Well the rumor about Bill Moos sexually assaulting people didn't really take off, Capri Davis said you all are a$$h@!es for spreading the one about her, lets see if this one about Wan'dale can go big.   If we can find a way to incorporate a booster's wife into it, it will get going a lot faster.

Well those are just rumors and here you can physically see Wandales dad and NPG mom like these tweets so you’re way off there.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, dubsker said:

The radio dorks had a field day (for one day) with the whole "Moos is passed out at local bars and sexually assaulting women" bit.

3 hours ago, thatguy said:

We will do well next year. You can mark this post. 

I choose to believe frost's love for husker football will win out over his ego this offseason. 

I can get behind this.  Frost even said in his post game presser that he will do whatever it takes to turn this around.  I believe him and that's why he is the right guy for the job.  Sometimes figuring things out looks ugly, like it does now.  Next year on D,  I think it will be addition by subtraction.  We may struggle early in the season due to youth on D, but by the end of the season, I think there will be significant improvement.  

• Plus1 1