Attrition apparently already starting.

Cdog923

4 hours ago, WVhuskerXX said:

Interesting for sure. I’m hoping we see a big jump from a few freshmen i.e. Ty Robinson, Heinrich, Hannah, NPG, Newsome and Nelson. 

I hope they play a lot and I think they are damn good players (in high school), but personally I hope our core isn’t a bunch of RF

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, I am I said:

I hope they play a lot and I think they are damn good players (in high school), but personally I hope our core isn’t a bunch of RF

I'd say the core will still be Stille/Domann/Taylor-Britt etc, but yeah. We'll be a lot better when redshirt freshmen playing major roles are the exception instead of the rule. 

On 11/5/2019 at 12:51 AM, HUSKER 37 said:

Saw separate articles stating that we have 20 players that are 4*s

Who are they and is there a list of our roster that includes their star ranking?

21 hours ago, Caliborn72 said:

https://247sports.com/college/nebraska/Season/2020-Football/ScholarshipDistribution/

Can you view this? I’m not sure if it’s kept behind the paywall or not but 247 keeps track with a nice layout.

19 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Why? We have the highest star rating in years this season. We need to finish strong but we are recruiting well. There are holes but theres only so much you can do in one cycle. They went big on lineman last cycle

Strange, they only list us having two OGs on scholarship and no OG recruits so far...Are we only relying on walkons?

• Plus1 2
5 hours ago, HUSKER 37 said:

Strange, they only list us having two OGs on scholarship and no OG recruits so far...Are we only relying on walkons?

Look at the tackles. There is a strong chance we don't keep all 5 from the same class at tackle, some of those guys will be guards. Ethan Piper listed at DT will be a guard.

• Plus1 1