Attrition apparently already starting.

Cdog923

On 10/29/2019 at 10:59 AM, BIG ERN said:

I heard a big rumor on one of our popular players....not about transferring. I will only DM back if you heard the same rumor. 

On 10/29/2019 at 12:08 PM, knapplc said:

After that DM, you probably don't want confirmation. It would be... shocking.

5 hours ago, lo country said:

Definitely some one who is currently  on the team.  Or on the roster. They might be a defection, a transfer or a dismissal. It will be a shock to some, but not those who know.  It's being posted (rumored) on some message boards, but don't talk about it...:D

2 hours ago, Igetbored216 said:

It's pretty easy to find. I messaged someone from this board to see if they would say something, and before they could respond, I read about it on a Google

Image result for full of crap meme

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

When I made my first comment on this I had not heard the rumor. However I saw it very shortly thereafter. It has nothing to do with attrition or any player(s) leaving the football team. It is not appropriate to put an unverified rumor of this nature on a public message board. I'd say there is a very high chance it is not completely true or possibly even partially true and it could be damaging to the reputation of one or more student athletes. Remember, these are 18-22 year old kids. But I doubt it would have any bearing whatsoever on their team status if it were true. Sorry but I'm not going to be the one to say what I heard on a public board. If you want to get mad, blame those who even hinted at it in the first place. They should have known better than to contribute to this type of unfounded gossip. But I guess that's what we get when the apathy around the team's performance is where it's at.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

26 minutes ago, Igetbored216 said:

Okay, here it is. Keep in mind, this is just a rumor. 

Jim Tressel is coming to Nebraska to take over as head coach, and Scott Frost will be the offensive coordinator. So, Troy Walters is the one that will be leaving. 

My sweater vest is ready!

s-l300.jpg

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, FTW said:

My guess would be Dismuke.

All i can say is its more of a "u serious?....wait your messing with me...(min pause) wait your serious......(shock sets in) min or 2 later u accept it...NOW i understand some things that i previously did not.....wait seriously are u messing with me?? No? (Another min pause) acceptance sets in.....well it is what it is" thats how this goes.

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, Igetbored216 said:

It's pretty easy to find. I messaged someone from this board to see if they would say something, and before they could respond, I read about it on a Google

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, I googled "Nebraska football player rumor" and....nothing.

https://fishstorelincoln.wordpress.com/

They have saltwater aquarium guys and everything.