Just really tired................

37 minutes ago, April Wine said:

Ok I wish I could of played for Nebraska       So which is it?  Do you want kids living out their walkon dreams?  or Do you want Nebraska to be nationally revelant again?  Only vote for one

Yeah I don’t get it. Why would having a walk-on program hinder the program. Just because other top programs do not have as strong of a walk-on program as we have has nothing to do with why we have struggled lately. We have had recruiting classes under perform greatly coupled with lack of developing talent on top of poor coaching. 

4 minutes ago, April Wine said:

haTo Actual Corn  Um I understand you standing beside the Andy Jankovich side playing for the Broncos  (although I never saw him on the field last night)(I know he signed a new contract), but John Elway is GM.  Look up Nebraska Players (scholarship or not} playing in the NFL right now......Just to be fair lets start in the 2010 draft(Suh)............compare the last 9 drafts to Alabama, Auburn, starting  alphabetically, don't have time..............Their are schools we don't even know their hometowns  that have more players in the NFL than Nebraska.  Guess you don't see that as a problem.

'

Jankovich actually was on the field quite a bit and had a huge catch for about 22 yards. Plus your problem with walk-ons has nothing to do with why Nebraska has had few players taken in recent drafts see my last post for reasons. 

13 minutes ago, April Wine said:

haTo Actual Corn  Um I understand you standing beside the Andy Jankovich side playing for the Broncos  (although I never saw him on the field last night)(I know he signed a new contract), but John Elway is GM.  Look up Nebraska Players (scholarship or not} playing in the NFL right now......Just to be fair lets start in the 2010 draft(Suh)............compare the last 9 drafts to Alabama, Auburn, starting  alphabetically, don't have time..............Their are schools we don't even know their hometowns  that have more players in the NFL than Nebraska.  Guess you don't see that as a problem.

'

You know what's funny about that time frame? It featured fewer walkons than we had during the 80s & 90s.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
15 minutes ago, April Wine said:

'

Nobody is saying that we have had the talent that compares with any top program... your original post was to chastise people for being excited about walk ons... a few of us have pointed out why your statement was wrong and you're a big crybaby... soooooo....

• Fire 1