A Ritual Exorcism of Big Red Nation is now a Categorical Impervative

And an exorcism is better than a ritual colonoscopy of Big Red Nation. 

As discussed in my Dredge Bridge jump topic infra, my idea is to burn three dummies which have the image and likeness of Steve P from NP, Harvey P from York and that former AD from Wisconsin. Then, and only then, will Big Red Nation be free from those Satanic influences.

The exorcism must take place next to the Tom Osborne and Brook Berringer statue. 

I’d prefer this happen before the Iowa game. The good karma will allow us to win the Hy-Vee Trophy. We may not win the Big Ten West this year, but we can win that trophy.

I’ll leave it to you Lincoln fans to construct the dummies and organize this event. Get cracking!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Thurston from Pender said:

that former AD from Wisconsin

Barry Alvarez? He's awesome. He loves Nebraska. He's just doing his job, and doing it well. 

19 minutes ago, Thurston from Pender said:

win the Hy-Vee Trophy

No, thank you.

20 minutes ago, Thurston from Pender said:

burn three dummies

I'll admit - I got a little scared the first time I read this.

17 minutes ago, Thurston from Pender said:

I can see some of you people are unserious about this categorical imperative. That unserious attitude is how we got to this position! We - as Husker Nation and the Greatest Fans in College Football - need to take the lead and drag this program back to national relevance.

When you take that bus, you get there...

• Plus1 1

6 hours ago, Thurston from Pender said:

And an exorcism is better than a ritual colonoscopy of Big Red Nation. 

As discussed in my Dredge Bridge jump topic infra, my idea is to burn three dummies which have the image and likeness of Steve P from NP, Harvey P from York and that former AD from Wisconsin. Then, and only then, will Big Red Nation be free from those Satanic influences.

The exorcism must take place next to the Tom Osborne and Brook Berringer statue. 

I’d prefer this happen before the Iowa game. The good karma will allow us to win the Hy-Vee Trophy. We may not win the Big Ten West this year, but we can win that trophy.

I’ll leave it to you Lincoln fans to construct the dummies and organize this event. Get cracking!

Or we could just get better players...