Brett Maher

I bet packer fans would take him over that bum Crosby.

Bum? He had an off-season last year, other than that he's been reliable for them.

In the kicker department, he was so bad he shouldnt still have a job.

Usually a couple bad games is enough to get a kicker cut in the NFL. Let alone an entire season.

• 5 years later...

On 9/1/2018 at 3:55 PM, HuskerNation1 said:

My apologies if this was already posted, bit its nice to see another Husker kicker starting on Sundays....especially for my/America's team!

Americas laughing stock team with a clown of an owner. They arent my team, and should never have, nor ever again, call themselves Americas team. That is a complete slap in the face at the intelligence of Americas people. The vast majority(smart Americans) of Americans do not like that team from Dallas(actually not even from Dallas, they are in Arlington).

• Plus1 1
26 minutes ago, C N Red said:

Americas laughing stock team with a clown of an owner. They arent my team, and should never have, nor ever again, call themselves Americas team. That is a complete slap in the face at the intelligence of Americas people. The vast majority(smart Americans) of Americans do not like that team from Dallas(actually not even from Dallas, they are in Arlington).

Your favorite band sucks.

• Plus1 1
56 minutes ago, C N Red said:

Wow I did not realize that would trigger you. Just like the Yankees the Cowboys have the most fans (or are always near the top) but also have the most people that root against them.  I dont love Jerry Jones but am definitely proud of some of his recent stances with the team.

As for Maher this is a great opportunity for him!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to Brett Maher